Jamie's Phuket Photos Blog

Photos of Phuket by Jamie, living in Phuket since 1999


Phuket Wake Park

Phuket Wake Park

That's my boy! The Phuket Wake Park (which used to be called Phuket Cable Ski) has been open longer than I remember, maybe 15 years, I think it was open before I came to Phuket. It's recently been redeveloped and some building work is still going on. Good facilities and fun for our kids who have gone from "kneeboarding" to wakeboarding and waterskiing in a few weeks of practice. It's their favourite thing right now!

I have an old page on Jamie's Phuket Blog, but need to write a new page sometime soon, maybe wait until they have finished all the building. For now, you can read about it here : Phuket Wake Park.


Phuket Photos - Pictures of Phuket

Phuket Wake Park

More Phuket  Jamie's Original Phuket Blog | Need a Hotel? Book Here!